- The option "3 - Change Qty Only:" has been added
to the "Order/Receive" security under the "Sales, Codes, Securtiy"
- Fixed an error in nickel rounding.
- Can now pay a layaway payment with a credit card.
- Added flexibility to GST Tax
- Can now enter a Sales Codes for each line item on a invoice.
- Added global error handler system.
- The Kits screen now displays a price for each kit item and a
total price for the kit.
- The user can now define the supplimental
"Endorsement" text that prints on a check.
- Paid outs are now passed from SellWise to CAP Accountant
with the correct data.
- The GST/VAT tax summary line that SellWise prints on
invoices now includes the tax rate.
- The utility to increase the price of all inventory items by
a dollar amount has been fixed.
- Simplified installation on a network.
- "Do Want To Add Another (Y/N)?" message added to
the Add function in Names, Inventory, and Vendors.
- SellWise now Monitors the amount of cash in the cash drawer
and provides a "cash drop" function.
- Can now use ICVerify to verify checks.
- When editing or entering a PO item SW now checks to see if
the quantity entered is a multiple of the Qty/Pack value. If it's not SW will alert the
user and return to the Quantity field.
- At the sales screen can now hit F10 to go to tender screen.
- The user now has the option of sending or not sending a
persons address with a credit card authorization request.
CAP SellWise v96.3
- Pop up look up windows for Department and Vendor Codes. This
eliminates errors from entering wrong code. Saves time.
- Rejects invalid dept. and vendor codes.
- Saves previous city, state and ZIP when adding vendors.
- Edit sale now allows discounts from 0 to 100%
- Department report has department description instead of the
department code. For Example, General Merchandise rather than G.
- Security by sales for all operations. Extremely flexible.
- Sales report by name, summary, can show a negative amount
- Short Cut sales codes can be used in place of sales codes.
- Corrected phone number to 800 826-5009
- Optional pause before printing the EDC copy.
- An item with blank tax code always posts to non-taxed sales.
- Configuration change Sales Code handles new Sales Code
- Inventory list speed maximized.
Back to CAP